Cute Little kids. Dillon had his first pizza party with a friend for his b-day and they gave him these sunglasses. He wore them the rest of the day. Kenzie's new favorite is sitting up, of course with some help. I just thought this picture of her made her eyes look so bright. She's such a happy little baby!
One of Dilly's favorite activities is playing in the sink. He would stay there all day if he could. He just doesn't like his shirt being wet so we opt for topless:) When cranky, add water! He'll sure be happy for spring to arrive, he's had many forms of cabin fever for the last few months, his mother just might be the happiest of all...
Kenzie looked so cute on Valentines Day I took a few (hundred) pictures of her. This picture was mid-giggle and just might show her true colors I think, totally mischievous!!

No comments:
Post a Comment