Thursday, April 8, 2010

Boredom?

Who knew being done with a (10 credit...) semester of classes could be so BORING! I'm attributing it to a couple of things...

#1 of course is pregnancy - my desire to get up and go is minimized by the pain and fatigue of getting up and going...

#2 I got used to sitting at the computer for 3 hours every morning to do my homework and now I'm in the habit of it but with nothing productive to do on a computer for 3 hours. Facebook and I have been seeing WAY too much of each other...

#3 I also got used to being really busy, I liked it. I feel like I get more done when I'm busy, you know, if you have nothing to do but housework and kids all day there is nothing urgent about it and you can laze around until you feel like doing it??? But when you are really busy you wake up ready to beat the day,"the day only gave me 12 hours of light to accomplish my list of tasks well BOOM BABY I got 'em done Sucka!" Maybe that only makes sense to me... :)

#4 NEVER been a big fan of housework, not really my thing, but at this point it is my only 'thing' along with my kids and husband, I need to find a hobby that doesn't cost anything and is conducive to a soon to be mother of three and wife of a self employed man...

Suggestions???

6 comments:

Kayla said...

when you figure it out let me know because I feel the exact same way.

Ginger said...

You need to get back into couponing, that takes up a lot of time and it is always fun finding good deals.

JoJo said...

Facebook counts as a hobby doesn't it? It's a talent or something right? We don't want to bury our talents...

thepainterfamily said...

oh yeah...i TOTALLY get #3. That is me too. It's so werid that on days we have a Dr. appt and maybe Visiting Teaching or something, I get ALL the housework done AND cook dinner. Today I had nothing going on, and there are still 3 loads of laundry on my bed and we ate broccoli for dinner. seriously.

izzorch said...

I am so excited that you are expecting! When did Kenzie get so much hair? And did you know that Tiffany just blessed her baby number three on Sunday? Meridian misses you.

Brit said...

You know if I had put on my blog that I was bored, I would know exactly what your comment would be. But since you are already pregnant, I can't push it back on you... so I've got nothing! I am sure I could find some shirts of mine that need fixing :)