
Dillon's adult teeth were just really excited to get here - so they grew in before the tooth fairy came for the babies. We've been calling him shark boy :)


He went to the dentist on Friday (the day before Halloween!!!) - I had no idea they were going to pull them, they just told me it was a check up to see if they baby teeth were close to falling out. We sat down and a very cheerful assistant started prepping for extraction... I wasn't pleased, to say the least. He was scared out of his mind and informed me he wasn't going to that dentist again... judging by the x-rays of his teeth I think we may be back soon. For some reason those adult teeth are in a big hurry and the babies have a case of the slows! Isn't it early for him to be loosing teeth??? He's only 5!!!
The Tooth Fairy came last night - $2!!! (inflation... :) )

3 comments:
poor kid, that looks painful :(
I wouldn't want to go back to the dentist either.
My Mom taught Kindergarten for years and many of her students started losing teeth then. Poor Dillon!
people like that give dentists a bad name. I'm so sorry. That sucks. 5 is early too. Megan just got her first wiggly tooth and she just turned 6. I'm sorry for such a hard time.
Post a Comment