Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sometimes...

You know those times when your kids are being so happy and sweet and smiling for every picture? You know when you are getting used to a new camera and you've been pushing buttons and don't know exactly what you are doing?


Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you just settle for best out of five :)

4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

haha! I swear these are what a lot of my pictures look like too!

tyler family said...

I know I sound like a broken record, but holy cow, Kenzie is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is getting. Cute pics! Hope things are going good for y'all. I have been severely neglecting my blog....someday I'll get back on track.

Brit said...

Man, I love cheesy kid smiles! I am glad you finally captured a picture of them both smiling.

Alexis said...

This is why I love digital photos, you can just keep shooting since you KNOW their eyes are closed. So I'm glad that you got a new camera and that you were able to get on the computer for a little bit. I really have missed my friend. I hope that everything is going well. Love you!!